Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 643 Specialist Medical ( Basic Grade ) Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 02-07-2014 to the following address given below. Candidates can download the format of application form from the official website and send their duly filled application to the BPSC.
Specialist Medical Officers Posts Details:
- Candidates maximum age should be 37 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess MBBS/ PG in relevant discipline from recognized university with Registration at Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form completely filled to the following address given below.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ ST of Bihar State must pay Rs.75/- and remaining category candidates has to pay the fee of Rs.150/- as application fee & Bank Charges in the form of prescribed Challan form available in the website payable at any branch of State Bank of India, A/c No.31650243410.
- Fee once paid will be not be refunded in any condition.
- Written Exam: The exam will be conducted by the BPSC and qualified candidates are called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview and final selection will be based on the merit list.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates can send their application (A4 size) in the prescribed format available in the website, affix self attested photograph, enclose necessary documentary proofs in support of age, caste, educational qualification certificates, copy of challan and two self addressed envelopes (16 x 10 cm) with 40-40 stamped by super scribing the top of the envelope with the name of the post applying for and should reach to the following address given below by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 02-07-2014 up to 05:00 PM.
The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bely Road),
Patna – 800001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 02 July,2014 at 5:00 pm
- Website: Candidate are know more information about the answer key/results through the official website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification: Click here to download the format of application form the website http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/ Download Here