Medical Jobs 2015 :- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently released a job bulletin to fill up 225 posts of Dental Surgeon and Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator by online through the official website www.wbhrb.in. Process of online application form will be started from 31-Dec-2015 and the last date of submission of online application form is 11-Jan-2015.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed BDS Degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent and must be registered in Part-A of West Bengal Dental council or DCI, as educational and essential qualification according to the WBHRB Dental Surgeon Jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal interview. Candidates minimum and maximum age for applying is given below in the article.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
WBHRB Dental Surgeon Vacancies 2015:
No. of posts :- 225
Organisation :- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
Job Location :- All over in West Bengal.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|02.||Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator||75|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be as on 01-Jan-2015.
- For Dental Surgeon :- Not more than 32 years.
- for Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator :- Not more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed BDS Degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent and must be registered in Part-A of West Bengal Dental council or DCI, from any Board/ University/ Institute recognized by Dental Council of India under Dentist Act 1948 amended from time to time.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for vacancies 2015:
- For general category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.210/-.
- No fees for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
Pay Scale of Posts 2015:
- Rs.15600/- Rs.42000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
For more details please read full WBHRB Dental Surgeon Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the online ICICI career website :- www.wbhrb.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for Posts 2015:
- Starting date of online application form is 31-Dec-2015.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 11-Jan-2016 till 05.00 PM.
Candidates are advised that please read the WBHRB Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.