National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh (MP) has announced a latest employment notification for vacant posts of 284 MO, Accountant, STS, TBHV & Other Posts. This recruitment notification is published by NRHM MP on it’s Official Website http://www.mponline.gov.in. National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 284 MO, Accountant, STS, TBHV & other positions.
Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent Degree/Bachelors Degree in Social Work from a reputed Institute/ University. Candidates minimum age should be 18 years for Men & 21 years for Women, maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2014. We advised to all candidates please read official recruitment notification before proceeding to apply for NRHM MP Recruitment 2014.
The applications can be made at the official web portal of NRHM MP before 10th October 2014. Aspirants may apply online on or before 10-10-2014. For further details about this job notification like age limit, qualification, application, selection process and how to apply for following post are given below.
NRHM MP MO, Accountant Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Tuberculosis Health Visitor – TBHV||90|
|02.||Senior Treatment Supervisor – STS||56|
|04.||District Programme Coordinator||50|
|05.||Medical Officer – DTC||17|
|06.||Counsellor for DRTB Centre||07|
|07.||Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Statistical Assistant||07|
|08.||Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Sr. Medical Officer||07|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years for Men & 21 years for Women.
- Maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent degree for Post no. Medical Officer – DTC,
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work for Post no. Counsellor for DRTB Centre,
- MBA/PG Diploma in management for Post no. District Programme Coordinator,
- Graduate in Commerce for Post no. Accountant,
- Bachelor’s Degreeand Certificate course in computer operation for Post no. Senior Treatment Supervisor – STS.
- Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- through Credit/ Debit Card/ Interner Banking.
- Candidates selection will be based on Merit & Examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.mponline.gov.in/
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizen Services link–> Application–> NRHM.
- After fill the online application form, candidates should take print out for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th October 2014
- Website: http://www.mponline.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here