Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has recently published an employment notification for the recruitment of 70 Extra Asst Commissioner, Secretariat Asst & Other Vacancies by conducting NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2014. Nagaland Public Service Commission has posted a circular regarding NPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies.
NPSC invites applications for recruitment of Secretariat Asst, Extra Asst Commissioner vacancies by conducting NPS, NSS, NCS & Allied Services Exam. All interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format from 12th May to 25th May 2014.
Candidates are advised to read carefully Official Notification Before submission of application. If you are going to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
NPSC NCS, NPS, & Allied Service Posts Details:
|02.||Extra Assistant Commissioner||20|
|03.||Youth Resources Officer||03|
|04.||Deputy Superintendent of Police||03|
- Between 21 – 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to the below address,
- Sarah R Ritse,
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
- Sarah R Ritse,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 12th May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25th May 2014