NTPC Recruitment 2015, Finance Executives Post
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company recently released recruitment notification for experienced Finance Executives (Special Drive for Scheduled Tribes) for its Projects / Stations at the levels of E1/E2/E3/E4 only for candidates of India. Last date for online registration of application is 12/08/2015.
NTPC Ltd. Is launching Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribes through recruitment of 12 finance executives. The candidates who are well Qualified CA or ICWA and seeking for Government Jos, This is a great chance for Candidates to get a government job in top limited company of India at the Post of Finance Executives of different levels. The finance executives of any company manage income, expenses, investments and other transactions so that their organizations remains profitable, by getting these job candidates are able to increase the Economical condition of our Country.
About NTPC is a limited Maharatna Company, India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 45,048MW (including6, 196 MW through JVs) comprising of 41 NTPC stations ( 18 coal based stations, 7 combined cycle gas / liquid fuel based stations, 1Hydro based station) and 8 Renewable Energy Projects. To realise the vision of becoming a world-class power major, NTPC has plans to become 1,28,000 MW Company by 2032.
Those interested candidates want to make their future in this limited company and eligible for the post as given below, they must be applies online before the closing date of application.
NTPC Ltd. Recruitment 2015 Post Level Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Level||Experience Recruitment||Pay Scale (in Rupees)|
|1||E1||1 year post-qualification experience in executive cadre in relevant area.||20600-46500|
|2||E2||2 year post-qualification experience in executive cadre in relevant area of a Govt./Public Sector or Private company.||24900-50500|
|3||E3||4 year post-qualification experience in executive cadre in relevant area of a Govt./Public sector or Private company.||29100-54500|
|4||E4||6 year post-qualification experience in executive cadre in relevant area of Govt./Public sector or Private company||32900-58000|
Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment:
- The candidates age should be less than 42 years for level E1/E2/E3,
- The candidates’ age should be less than 47 years for the E4 level.
Qualification for NTPC:
- The candidates should be well qualified CA or ICWA
- No, application fees.
- The selection on the basis of merit and Personal Interview.
- The candidates have to submit a copy of caste certificate at the time of interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates should log on official website www.ntpccareers.net for apply Online.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID.
- After applying online, a registration slip is generated by the system with unique registration Number.
- Candidates are advised to take a copy of generated registration slip for future use.
- Online Applications start from 21/07/2015.
- Last date of online application is 12/08/2015.
- Official Website: www.ntpccareers.net
- Official Notification: Download Here