Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a latest a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 417 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts on direct recruitment basis. This Tamil Nadu AAO Posts Recruitment Notification 2015 is released by TNPSC on it’s Official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ for eligible candidates who are waiting for PSC job vacancies. IF you are eligible and wants to apply for below post you may read the full official notification before apply the post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Govt. of Tamil Nadu invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the 417 vacancies of Assistant Agricultural Officer Post in Tamil Nadu state. Candidates must possess S.S.L.C (+2) or with 2 years diploma in agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu to apply the below posts and candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for General Category Candidates as on 01-07-2015.
If you are interested and eligible for these job vacancies read the full job criteria and apply for following posts. Aspirants can apply online for below post on or before 27-02-2015. The written exam will be held on 18th April 2015. Further details about this job notification like age limit eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and how to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2014 is mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Agricultural Officer Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Agricultural Officers||417|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for Reserved Category Candidates as on 01-07-2015.
- There are no Maximum Age limit for Candidates who belongs to Reserve Category
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) or with 2 years diploma in agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/- per month
- Unreserved Categories Candidates should have to pay Rs.150/-
- All Other Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-
- Fees can be paid through offline mode by Post Office or Indian Bank or through Online Payment by Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card.
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance on written test and Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- After that start filling application form
- Upload the scanned image of signature & photograph
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated & take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30th January 2015
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27th February 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 18th April 2015
- Website: www.tnpscexams.net OR http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here