Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invited application for the recruitment to the post Assistant Professor for filling the vacant vacancies in BPSC. People who are interested can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below for the recruitment to the post various subjects posts. Number of people can applied for the BPSC Recruitment 2014 to the post Assistant Professor for filling the various subjects posts. Before applying application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the various subjects posts in BPSC.
Applicants can go through the official website http://bpsc.bih.nic.in to download the format of application form after downloading Hindi fonts and install in their computers. People can also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like BPSC Admit Card 2014, BPSC Exam Result 2014 and Asst Prof BPSC Exam Answer Key 2014 form the official website. Candidates are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to know information about upcoming notification. There are a total of 3364 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the various subjects posts in BPSC.
The last date of receipt of application form is 20 Nov, 2014.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Assistant Professor||Vacancies|
|20.||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology||02|
|21.||Ancient Indian History & Culture||13|
|22.||Ancient Indian History & Asian Studies||27|
|23.||Industrial Management & Personnel Management||03|
|24.||Industrial Relationship & Personnel Management||04|
|25.||Labour & Social Welfare||01|
- Candidates age should be not less than 23 years and not more than 55 years as on 01 Jan, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categorises candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Post Graduation in relevant subjects with 55% marks in aggregate from any recognised College/Institution/University.
- Aspirants must qualified in SET/NET and also have a valid certificate.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address mention below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.25/- (Twenty-Five Rupees) for SC/ST categories as a application fee through the challan form in any branch of SBI.
- The applicants also pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Rupees) as a Bank Charges with the application fee to all candidates.
The selection of the candidates will be depends upon the overall performance in their educational qualification like High school, Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation and P.hd. After the selected/shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview examination. Aspirants will be informed through the medium of call letter for the interview examination. The venue and date of the interview examination will informed in the call letter. The interview examination will be carrying of 15 marks.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling application form people must read the instruction carefully and eligibility criteria.
- People first download the Hindi Fonts in their computers then download the format of application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be valid/correct of their knowledge.
- Two self addressed envelope with Rs.40/- stamp should be passed on the both envelope.
- Attached all the essentials educational documents along with the application form.
- Applicants can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The Controller of Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
Bely Road Patna- 800001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here