Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has recently issued notification for the vacant of 139 Pharmacist, Lecturer, Consultant, Vocational Teacher, Lower Division Clerk, Driver Gr-II, Overseer Gr-III, Computer Gr-II, Laboratory Technician Gr-II & Other posts. There are a good opportunity for job seekers who are waiting for job vacancies. Kerala Public Service Commission published this notification on it’s official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Public Service Commission inviting online application for filing up the following posts of Pharmacist, Lecturer, Consultant, Vocational Teacher, Lower Division Clerk, Driver Gr-II, Overseer Gr-III, Computer Gr-II, Laboratory Technician Gr-II & Other vacancies at various departments on direct recruitment. Applicants should have Post Graduation Degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University. Candidates age limit should be between 18-45 years for various posts.
Applications against these Government Jobs in Kerala can be submitted online on or before 31-12-2014 upto 12:00 midnight. Further information about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 like Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Kerala PSC Lecturer, Peon Positions Details:
1. Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer: 18 Posts
2. Lecturer: 06 Posts
i. Trauma Surgery: 01 Post
ii. Urdu: 01 Post
iii. Commerce: 01 Post
iv. Statistics-NCA: 03 Posts
3. Vocational Teacher-Agriculture: 01 Post
4. Junior Consultant (Anaesthesia): 02 Posts
5. Rehabilitation Technician Gr-II (Leather Works): 03 Posts
6. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
7. Guard: 05 Posts
8. Security Guard Gr-II/ Security Guard/ Watcher Gr-II: 04 Posts
9. High School Assistant: 01 Post
10. LP School Assistant: 10 Posts
11. Full Time Junior Language Teacher: 03 Posts
12. Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II: 07 Posts
13. Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 11 Posts
14. Pharmacist Grade-II: 01 Post
15. Computer Gr-II.: 01 Post
16. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homeo): 10 Posts
17. Overseer Gr-III: 07 Posts
18. Lower Division Clerk (Tamil and Malayalam knowing): 01 Post
19. Clerk – Typist/ LD Typist: 01 Post
20. Clerk (Ex-servicemen only) : 01 Post
21. Lower Division Clerk (Ex-servicemen only): 03 Posts
22. Driver Gr-II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only): 03 Posts
23. Boat Driver: 01 Post
24. Driver Grade-II (HDV): 04 Posts
25. Driver Grade-II (LDV): 05 Posts
26. Driver (HDV): 01 Post
27. Male Warden: 01 Post
28. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 06 Posts
29. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) UPS: 03 Posts
30. Peon/ Watchman: 14 Posts
31. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in General Medicine: 01 Post
32. II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman (Civil): 02
33. Confidential Assistant Gr-II (Ex-servicemen only): 02 Posts
- Age should be 21-50 years for SC/ ST & for Others 21-49 years for post 1, for post 2-i, iii 22-43 years, for post 2-ii, iv 22-45 years, for post 3 23-43 years, for SC 18-47 years, for Muslim for post 4 18-45 years, for post 5-18-39 years, for post 6-18-50 years, for SC/ ST 18-40 years & for OX 18-38for post 7, for post 8, 10-18-45 years, for post 9, 11-18-43 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Refer to official notification for full details about age limit
- Post Graduation Degree in the respective discipline from a required University for Post no. 01, for Post no. 02-i, iii Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks, for Post no. 02-ii, iv Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with at least 50% marks, for Post no. 03 Degree in Agriculture with not less than 60% marks from Kerala Agriculture University, for Post no. 04 Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS), for Post no. 05 SSLC.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Candidates will be selected based on Written (Descriptive/ OMR) Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online candidates must read the official notification carefully
- After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st December 2014 up to 12:00 midnight.
- Website: http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here