291 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts MPSC Recruitment 2015: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC), Shillong has declared an employment notification through MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2014-2015/30 for the recruitment of Medical and Health Officer, LDA, JAA, BEE, Asst Inspector and other vacancies. You may read the full job notification below. Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has declared the 291 various posts in Public Services Commission in Meghalaya on it’s official website http://mpsc.nic.in.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission inviting online application from interested & eligible candidates for the recruitment of 291 Instructor/ Assistants/ Engineer & Other Posts. People who are interested can apply online application for the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates must have qualified Degree/Master Degree/B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline from recognized University or Board. Age limitation 18 Years to 40 Years as on 23-03-2015. All Candidates who are interested in this job, may fill Online application form.
Eligible and interested candidates can fill their online application form before the last date. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. People who are interested can apply only online application form through the official website of MPSC. You may read the full job notification below.
Candidates can go through official website www.mpsc.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information related with latest and upcoming notification of MPSC Instructor/ Assistants/ Engineer Posts Recruitment 2015. Application will be received up to 5:00 P.M. on 17th April, 2015 and no application will be entertained after the closing date. For on-line applications through MPSC Website closing date is 23:59 Hrs on 17th April, 2015 after which the link will be disabled.
Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information related with MPSC Recruitment 2015, Instructor/ Engineer/ Medical and Health Officer Exam Admit Cards and Exam Result notification. Last Date for Submit MPSC Online Application Form is 17th April 2015.
Meghalaya PSC Medical and Health Officer, LDA Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|01.||Senior Research Officer||01||Ph. D Degree in Fishery Science||Rs. 20700-620-24420-730-29530-890-36650/-||35 – 40 years|
|02.||Homoeopathic Physician||04||Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery/ BHMS or equivalent||Rs. 17000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690/-||23 – 29 years|
|03.||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer||06||B. V. Sc degree in Veterinary Science or equivalent||“”||18 – 27 years|
|04.||Dairy Officer||07||B. Tech degree in Dairy Technology or equivalent||“”||“”|
|05.||Medical & Health Officer||50||MBBS degree or equivalent||“”||23 – 31 years|
|06.||Assistant Conservator of Forest||02||Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Engg. or equivalent||“”||20 – 27 years|
|07.||Fishery Officer||07||B.F.Sc/ B. Sc degree in Pisciculture or equivalent||Rs. 14700-370-17290-EB-480-21610-650-28760/-||18 – 27 years|
|08.||Assistant Teacher Bengali||01||Graduate degree in Bengali with B. Ed||Rs. 15700-390-18430-EB-510-23020-690-30610/-||“”|
|09.||Assistant System Engineer||01||2nd class Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engg./ Computer Engg./ Computer Technology/ IT or equivalent||Rs. 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-||“”|
|10.||Senior Instructor in Computer Science & Engg.||01||2nd class Diploma in Computer Science & Engg. or equivalent||“”||“”|
|11.||Senior Instructor in Civil Engg.||02||2nd class Diploma in Civil Engg. or equivalent||“”||“”|
|12.||Assistant Teacher (Hindi)||04||Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with B. Ed and Hindi||“”||“”|
|13.||Assistant Teacher (Life Science)||04||Graduate in Science (Botany & Zoology) with B.Ed||“”||“”|
|14.||Ayush Scientific Officer||02||Post Graduate degree in Botany/ Pharmacology Laboratory/ M. Pharma/ Ph.D/ B. Pharma/ M. Sc (Botany)||“”||“”|
|15.||Block Extension Educator (BEE)||08||Graduate or equivalent||“”||“”|
|16.||Border Areas Development Officer||02||“”||“”||“”|
|17.||Junior Engineer at Ri-Bhoi District||01||Diploma in Civil Engg.||“”||“”|
|18.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||07||“”||“”||“”|
|19.||Sub-Divisional Public Relations Officer||01||Graduate or equivalent||“”||“”|
|20.||Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA)||42||Graduate or equivalent & basic Computer knowledge||“”||“”|
|21.||Forest Ranger||07||Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Engg. or equivalent||“”||“”|
|22.||Junior Basketball Coach||01||Graduate or equivalent with Diploma in Sports Coaching in relevant sports discipline||“”||“”|
|23.||Junior Athletic Coach||04||“”||“”||“”|
|24.||Junior Football Coach||06||“”||“”||“”|
|25.||Junior Archery Coach||01||“”||“”||“”|
|26.||Physical Training Instructor||05||“”||“”||“”|
|27.||Lower Division Assistant||87||Graduate or equivalent||Rs. 11300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000/-||“”|
|28.||Instructor in I.C. Engine||01||Passed HSLC/ SSLC or equivalent examination with ITI certificate in respective trade||“”||“”|
|29.||Instructor in Plumbing Shop||01||“”||“”||“”|
|30.||Junior Instructor in Machines||01||“”||“”||“”|
|31.||Pattern Making Instructor||02||“”||“”||“”|
|32.||Librarian||01||2nd class Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science or equivalent||Rs. 9900-250-11650-EB-320-14530-440-19370/-||“”|
|33.||Assistant Inspectors of Excise||21||Passed class HSSLC or equivalent examination||Rs. 9200-230-10810-EB-300-13510-410-18020/-||“”|
- Candidates age should be minimum 35 years to maximum 40 years for Senior Research Officer,
- Age should be 23 years to 29 years for Homeopathic Officer and
- For all remaining posts candidates age should be 18 to 27 years.
- Or Check the above table for post wise age details
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ SSLC/ HSLC/ PhD/ MBBS/ ITI Certificate Passed in relevant discipline from recognized University or Board.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- Pay scale are given in above table post wise
|Post Description||Application Fee|
|For Posts no. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,||460/-|
|For Posts no. 8,9,10,11,12, 13, 14,15,16,17,18, 19,20,21,22, 23,24,25,26||350/-|
|For Posts no. 27,28, 29,30, 31,32,33||320/-|
- Remarks: Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya
- The final selection/recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified in this Advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
- Personal Interview only.
- Screening Test followed by Personal Interview.
- Written examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), wherever required and prescribed by the Service Rules shall be conducted by the Commission assisted by a Medical Board duly constituted for the purpose, in accordance with the norms/standards and such specification as prescribed under such Rules.
- Off-line Mode:
- a) In this option candidates should present their applications completed in all respect at:
- i. Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong.
- ii. MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh
- On any working day between 10:30 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M. till the last date
- b) Applications can also be sent by registered post so as to reach the Commission’s office at Shillong not later than the last date prescribed for off-line mode. The Commission will not be responsible for postal lost or transit delay.
- On-line Mode:
- Applicants may also apply online through the MPSC website viz www.mpsc.nic.in. Kindly read the instruction on the web page carefully before applying on-line. Last date for on-line applications is 23:59 Hrs on 17th April, 2015
- Candidates are required to clearly indicate both the Division and percentage of marks in the column captioned “Division/Percentage” at Sl. No. 20 of AF-I Form.
- Government Employees may submit their application directly to the Office of the Secretary, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong in Form AF-I with separate request to their heads/appointing authorities for “PERMISSION / NO OBJECTION” when called for Examination /Interview.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online as well as Offline Application: 02nd March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application (Offline): 17th April 2015 till 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 17th April 2015 till 23:59 Hours
- Date for Reckoning Age: 01st Jan 2015
- Official Website: http://www.mpsc.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here