Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has declared a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 355 Group- A & B Posts. Tripura Public Service Commission released this recruitment notification Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 for eligible candidates on its official site www.tpsc.gov.in. Candidates who are searching the job vacancies in PSC and wants to apply for TPSC 2015 Job Vacancies must read the full official notification below.
Tripura Public Service Commission inviting applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of 3555 Junior Medication officer / General Duty Medical Officer (Gr-A), Scientific Officer & Statistical Officer vacancy in Department, Govt. of Tripura. Candidates must have Master’s Degree or Honors Graduate in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Sociology or Economics from a recognized University. Applicants upper age limit should not be upto 40 years as on 28.02.2015. If you are eligibly for these job vacancies and you want to know more about this recruitment notification.
Please check below for details Advertisement Notification of TPSC Recruitment 2015 Medical Officer Posts. Application form should be reached before 28th February 2015. Candidates should read the full job criteria below before apply for the post. Further Job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the post are given below.
Tripura PSC Group-A & B Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer||350|
- Applicants upper age limit should not be up to 40 years as on 28.02.2015.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PH & Government servant in upper limit up to 5 years will be applicable.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Should have Medical Qualification or Equivalent for Post no. 01
- Candidates must possess Completed Graduation in Chemistry or equivalent for Post no. 02
- Completed Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Physics or related subjects for Post no. 03
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Sr. no. 01: PB-4, Rs.13575-37000/- + Rs.3700/- (Grade Pay) pm.
- For Sr. no. 2: PB-3, Rs.9570-3000/- + Rs.3500/- (Grade Pay) pm.
- For Sr. no. 3: PB-3, Rs.9570-3000/- + Rs.3100/- (Grade Pay) pm.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST/ BPL Card holders/ PH candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- For Post no. 01
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and SC/ ST/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/- For post no. 02 & 03
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (28.02.2015).
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- After complete their application form send their application by post to the respective address.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28th February 2015
- Website: http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here