DMRC Recruitment 2015 : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has disclosed an advertisement for recruiting 131 Assistant Manager & Civil Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply till 23.09.2015 , To download candidates must visit www.delhimetrorail.com
Engineer and Manager Jobs in Delhi Metro 2015. Those candidates who have qualified Gate and Diploma in Civil Engineering can apply for 131 Manager & Engineer Posts in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2015. These Technical and Management jobs are being offered by DMRC to those candidates who can speak and write English well.
Candidates will need to qualify Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
Applications are invited from young, experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant eligibility, for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) in DMRC on Contract Basis for its Consultancy Wing for a period of 4(Four) years, to be posted anywhere outside Delhi/NCR like Nagpur, Pune, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc.
DMRC 131 Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Manager (Civil)||31|
|02.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||100|
DMRC Age Limit:
- Assistant Manager (Civil) : 18 to 28 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 18 to 28 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 18 to 33 years
- For OBC candidates : 18 to 31 years
131 Jobs DMRC Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification : GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014 or 2015. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B.Tech (Civil) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, with a valid GATE Score in 2014 or 2015 Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institute, Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required
- General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs 150/-
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are first to required to go the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc
- Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the BANK CHALLAN” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated
- The Bank Challan will be generated only up to 20/09/2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank Challan will be in triplicate (1st Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd Copy-
Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23.09.2015
- Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- Official Notification: Download Here