Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has delivered a notification for the recruitment in Maintainer and Train Operator Post in Operation and Maintenance Wing of BMRCL. There are 480 vacancies in Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2014 candidates can apply online through the official website, candidates should have the 2years or 03 years diploma of ITI in various fields. Applicants should be
able to read, speak, understand and write Kannada language and should have the age limit of 35 years to 50 years with conditions. Maintainer and Train operator post will have different pay scales and different qualifications. Only online mode of filling the application form is accepted no other mode of filling the form is accepted like email or post. More Details like vacancies, how to register and process of selection is given below.
Applicants who are eligible and interested can fill their form online on the official website of BMRCL www.bmrc.co.in . Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Candidates can fill their application forms before the last date 13-10-2014 by 6:00 P.M.
BMRCL Recruitment 2014 Vacancies Details:
|Sr.||Category||Vacancies in Maintenance||Vacancies in Train operator|
|05.||Cat II a||52||19|
|06.||cat II b||14||05|
|07.||Cat III a||14||05|
|08.||Cat III b||18||07|
- Candidates age should be 35 years for GM, 40years for SC/ST/Cat-I, 38 years for Cat II a, II b, III a, III b and 50 years for ESM.
- Applicants applying for maintainer post should have matriculation and two years ITI diploma for related post or equivalent qualification
- Candidates interested for train operator should should have diploma in Matriculation and 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/ Telecommunication/Electric power system/Industrial Electronics/Mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Maintainer applicants payment is Rs. 10,170 to Rs. 18,500 and for train operator applicants the payment is Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 26,950
- Applicants have to the application fee through the challan form in nearest branch of S.B.I
- General/ Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the registration fee and applicants of SC/ST have to pay Rs. 200
- Candidates who are interested and eligible can be selected on the basis of written exam and test of medical fitness
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates interested and eligible are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Candidates have to scan photo in jpeg format before filling the application form. In the form fill all the necessary details and after completing the form submission process candidates will get the registration number which should be kept safely after till the recruitment is over.
- After form submission candidates should take out the print out the application form and the bank challan form and submit the registration fee in any nearby bank of S.B.I.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 13-10-2014
- Payment of fees in banks will start from: 12-09-2014
- Date of written examination: 23-11-2014
- Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here