Railway Protection Force (RPF) has published a latest recruitment notification for the vacant Constable Posts. There are total is 17000 Constable Jobs in Indian Railway Police 2015. Railway Protection Force (RPF) this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in. The Railway Protection Force (RPF) published a employment notification for filling up 17000 Male & Female Constable vacant posts in their department. Railway Protection Force invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 17000 Constable Vacancies under RPF Recruitment 2015. Out of these, 4000 Posts are Reserved for the Female Candidates.
Candidates must be SSC (12th) Passed from Govt. Recognized University. Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years. Candidates who want to build their career in Railway Sector and preparing for competitive exams should clutch this opportunity. Applicants who are eligible for the posts can fill the RPF Recruitment 2015 Online Application from the official website.
Candidates who wants to apply for RPF Recruitment 2015 through online mode before the stipulated last date 31st March 2015. To get more details about this RPF Constable Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection criteria, and how to apply for below posts, refer official notification of RPF Recruitment 2015.
RPF 17000 Constable Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for General Category Candidates.
- Upper age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should passed 10th Class (SSC)/ 12th passed/ H.S.C from from any Govt Authorized Board/ Institution.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected Aspirants will be get Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2000/- per month.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through the Debit/Credit Card
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in written exam/Physical test/Medical test /interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Aspirants who are going to apply are to be notified that they may read the full official notification before apply online.
- Fill the Online Application form with all correct details & without any mistakes
- After submitting the form, you can download and take a print of hard copy and save it for further uses.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st March 2015
- Website: http://indianrailways.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here