Northeast Frontier Railway invite application for the recruitment of 55 Sportsperson Quota Vacancies to filling the vacant vacancies. People who are eligible can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. People who are interested can submit their application in the prescribed format to the following address mention below. Many people can fill application form so the competition is too tough. Before filling application form people must read read the instruction carefully from the official website of Railway whose link is given below.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.nfr.railnet.gov.in/ to download the prescribed format given in the official website and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like North East Railway Admit Cards 2014, Railway Exam Result 2014 and Railway Recruitment 2014. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with official website of railway to know information about the upcoming notification. There a total of 55 vacant vacancies for the Railway Recruitment 2014. The candidates will be selected on the basis of personnel interview and their educational qualification marks.
The last date for receipt of application form is 15 Sep, 2014.
North East Frontier Railways Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Head Quarter Unit||30|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01 Jan, 2015.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants should posses Matriculation/ITI/Graduation from any recognized college/Institute.
- Candidates should have represented the state in the national championship in the immediate three preceding years 2010-2013 preferably medallist (1st and 2nd). Presently should be representing the state.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) as a application fee through Indian Postal Order. The IPO should be drawn in the favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post office Guwahati-781011.
- Applicants must write their name and address on the IPO.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of merit list and personnel interview. Since the recruitment will be mainly on the basis of sports performance, appropriate weightage will be given to the sport achievement and younger age will be considered first. Final selection of the candidates will be depend on the verification of character, medical fitness and verification of sports certificates produced. The marks will be given out of 100 and divided accordingly to the official notification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling application form people must read the instruction carefully.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format completely filled in all respect.
- Applicants can sent their application form to the following address given below.
Senior Personnel Officer Recruitment
Northeast Frontier Recruitment HQ
Maligaon Post office Guwahati-781011.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15 Sep, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website http://www.nfr.railnet.gov.in/ to know information about the latest and upcoming notification and download the format of the application form through the official website.
- Official Notification: Download Here