Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has delivered a notification for conducting Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination 2015. There are 42 posts and the Examination centres will be given on the basis of first apply first allot. Applicants can fill their applications as fast as possible so as to get the examination centre of your choice. The candidates who will qualify the written examination will be selected for the Special Class Apprentice in Mechanical Engineering Department of Indian Railways.
One Vacancy is Reserved for the physically handicapped candidates. there is Reservation of Seats for the candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates. For the Female Applicants and the SC/ ST category candidates there is no application fee. Applicants who are interested to fill the forms should be Eligible in all the conditions otherwise the applications will be rejected. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of UPSC to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like SCRA Railway Exam Admit Card 2015, Special Class Railway Apprentice Answer Key 2015 and SCRA Recruitment 2015.
Applicants are Requested to fill the forms Correctly and completely after reading the Instructions Carefully. Fill all the information according to their documents. Submit the application within the last date of submission of applications.
The last date of apply online application form is 07th Nov, 2014.
SCRA Railway Apprentice Exam 2015 Details:-
Number of vacancies: 42 Posts
Name of Exam:- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam 2015
- Applicants applying for this examination should have the Age of 17 years to 21 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST and OBC category candidates.
- The age relaxation of the candidates will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ST categories categories and 10 years for physical handicapped candidates.
- Candidates having passed Intermediate with mathematics as a main subject and any one from Physics and Chemistry from any recognized College/Institution/University.
- Applicants should have passed intermediate with first or Second Division.
- Graduation with mathematics and any one subject from Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for General/OBC category candidates through the challan form in any nationalized bank.
- No application fees for the SC/ ST/ Females and physically handicapped candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Examination: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at various examination centres. The SCRA Examination will be conducting on 18 Jan, 2015 at various centres allotted by the UPSC. The SCRA exam will be consist in three paper- Paper-I (General Ability Test), Paper-II (Physical Sciences) and Paper-III (Mathematics) and each paper carrying of 200 marks. Question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking.
Interview Examination: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview examination. The candidates who will be qualified in the written examination called for interview examination through the medium of call letters. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performances of the candidates in written and interview examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of UPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- After filling part-I registration form candidates first depositing fee through the challan form.
- After deposit fee candidates will be eligible to fill part-II registration form through the below link.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Fill the valid E-mail ID and address, fill the form completely according to their Documents.
- Opening Date of online application form: 11 Oct, 2014
- Last Date for applying online application form: 07th Nov, 2014 till 11:59 pm.
- Date of written Exam: 18 Jan, 2015.
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Download Here Official Notification
- Click Here – Apply Online for Part-I Registration
- Click Here – Apply Online for Part-II Registration