Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Guwahati has released a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Sport Quota posts. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) invites applications from eligible candidates from eligible Sports Persons for filling up 55 Vacancies through open recruitment notification against various Sports Disciplines.
Only Indian citizen of sports quota candidates are eligible for these posts. Interested candidates must possess the qualification of Matriculate/ ITI, Graduation/ equivalent. NFR application form must be forwarded latest by the 15th September 2014.
Candidates age limit should be between 18-25 years. If you wants to apply for the post you may read the full job notification below before apply for the post. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
NFR Recruitment Sports Quota Posts Details:
|01.||Head Quarters Unit (Maligaon)||30|
|02.||Name of the Divisional Unit||25|
- Candidates should be between 18-25 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Must posses Matriculate/ ITI, Graduation/ equivalent
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.100/- (for Grade Pay- ` 2800/2400/2000/1900).
- Rs.40/- (for Grade Pay- ` 1800) only.
- in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office,
Guwahati – 781 011.
- Trial of sports performance
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their application in prescribed format & attested copies of all necessary documents
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th September 2014
- Website: http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here