Indian Navy Recruitment 2016: Indian Navy department has announced a notification fof 2916 vacant posts for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers posts. Interested applicants can apply online application form from 09/04/2016 to 29/04/2016 at official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers Seekers must have passed BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry is 55%.CPL holder must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and for NAIC- Candidates must passed BE/ B.Tech with 60% in any one of the streams i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemi-cal Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering..
Interested applicants age should be between 10 years to 24 years, born between 02/01/1993 to 01/01/1998 for pilot post, 19 years to 25 years, born 02/01/1992 to 01/01/1998 for CPL holders, 19 1/2 years to 25 years, born between 02/01/1992 to 01/07/1998 for NAIC posts.
Aspirants who to know more information about Navy Officers Recruitment 2016 are specified below. Applicant must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. You can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Navy Officers Vacancy 2016 Posts Details:
Name of Post: Short Service Commission Officers
Total Number of Posts: 2916
Age Limit for Navy Short Service Commission Officers:
- Age for General Candidates: Candidates should be between 19 years 24 years.
- For CPL Holders: Applicant should be between 10 years to 25 years.
- For NAIC: Aspirant should be between 19 1/2 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Officers of Navy:
- Applicants must have passed BE/B.Tech with Physics and Math at +2 standard. Candidates marks should be 60 % in BE/B.Tech for Pilot and 55% marks for CPL holder.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.13,500 to Rs.21,500 per month.
Download Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Application began from: 09/04/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 29/04/2016
- Last Date of Final Submission: 05/04/2016