WBSSC Recruitment 2015 : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk and Assistant. Total vacancies are 599. Applications can be sent through Online mode or Tathya mitra kendra till 28th December.
599 Vacancies in West Bengal, WBSSC or West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a written examination for 599 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant. All those candidates who want to work under a government sector should look up to this 599 Government Jobs in West Bengal Notification. It seems a good opportunity for those who have been looking for government jobs.
Minimum required qualification for these posts is to Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
WBSSC 599 Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant Posts Details:
|01.||Personnel & Administrative Reforms||300|
|05.||Irrigation & Waterways||100|
|06.||Irrigation & Waterways||10|
|09.||Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||4|
|10.||Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||26|
- 18 to 40 years for general
- 18 to 45 years for SC/ST
- 18 to 43 years for BC-A and BC-B
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
- Pay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-)
- Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs.6,240/-
- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/-
- General : Rs 220/-
- SC/ST : No Fee
- Written Exam : Selection shall be made on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, West Bengal or the Public Service Commission, West Bengal (Clerkship Examination only), as the case may be, by way of following the procedures mentioned in the relevant recruitment rules of the concerned Group C posts or cadre or service or category.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
- On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE IT DOWN AND MENTION THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WITH THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES MAY ALSO “SAVE” / “PRINT” A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATIONS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION ONLINE, FOR THEIR READY REFERENCE.
- Last Date for Online Application : 28.12.2015
- Official Website: wbssc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here