Talati Mantri, Jr Clerk, Female Health Worker Vacancies in DPSSC Jamnagar Recruitment 2015: Jamnagar District has published notification for the posts of 211 Talati cum Mantri-157 posts, Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW)-38 posts, Junior Clerk (Account)-14 & Female Health Worker (FHW)-02 vacancies for Jamnagar District. Department released this recruitment notification on it’s official website ojas.guj.nic.in OR ojas1.guj.nic.in/.
This is the great chance to make a good career. According to notification Gujarat Government is going to fill 21 Posts in DPSSC Jamnagar for the post of Talati cum Mantri, Multipurpose Health Worker (Male), Junior Clerk (Accounts) and Female Health Worker. For eligibility criteria candidates should check the full notification and details below.
Eligible & Interested candidates who want to apply for District Panchayat Services Selection Committee (DPSSC)-2015 posts can apply on-line from 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM to 06-05-2015 till 11:59 PM. For more information about (DPSSC)-2015 like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Examination Fee, Selection Process, & other details are mentioned below:
[box type=”info” ]
- DPSSC Rajkot Talati Mantri/ FHW/ Jr Clerk Recruitment 2015
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here [/box]
DPSSC Jamnagar Talati-Mantri, MHW, JR Clerk Posts Details & Age Limits:
|Sr.||Post Name||Category||Age Limit||Vacancies|
|01.||Talati cum Mantri||Gen. – 102 posts
SC- 11 posts
ST- 02 posts
SEBC- 42 posts
|18 Years to 28 Years||157|
|02.||Junior Clerk (Accounts)||Gen. – 09 posts
SC- 01 posts
SEBC- 04 posts
|18 Years to 28 Years||14|
|03.||Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)||Gen. – 38 posts||18 Years to 29 Years||38|
|04.||Female Health Worker||Gen. – 02 posts||18 Years to 40 Years||02|
- Candidates should have the age mention above as on 06-05-2015 (for all posts).
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Eligible and interested candidates should possess :
- Intermediate (10+2) for Talati cum Mantri post.
- Intermediate (10+2) with Maths as a Subject/ Accountancy & must have Computer Knowledge for Junior Clerk (Accounts) post.
- 10th Class with Health Worker Basic Course for Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) post.
- 10th class with Female Health Worker Basic Training Course for Female Health Worker post.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 112/- (Rs.100/- Exam Fee + Postal Service Charge Rs. 12/-) for General Candidates.
- There is No Examination fee for SC, ST, SEBC, PH & Ex-Serviceman.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam. Eligible candidates will be called for the Interview. All Eligible Candidates can download their Call Letter from the website which is given below.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates who want to apply for these post can apply On-line through the website ojas.guj.nic.in OR ojas1.guj.nic.in from 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM to 06-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Procedure for Applying Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates should have scanned photograph & signature (10 kb).
- First Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in OR ojas1.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form and submit.
- After filling the application form An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application by using your application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature, then click on Confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 08.04.2015 at 03:00 PM onwards.
- Last Date for Online Apply: 06.05.2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office : 08.05.2015.
- Official Website: http://ojas.guj.nic.in/
- On-line Application for all posts : Click Here
- Download Here for notification of Talati cum Mantri.
- Download Here for notification of Junior Clerk (Accounts).
- Download Here for notification of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male).
- Download Here for notification of Female Health Worker.