Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has delivered a notification for the Recruitment in Rajasva Nirikshak (Kanoongo) having 617 vacancies. Interested applicants can fill their form online through official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates should apply before the last date, for this post and the fees should be paid through the Bank challan form of State Bank Or Punjab National Bank. Interested students should have Graduation degree. The Students who are interested for this post should read the instructions carefully before filling the form, if the applicant has given any false information in the application form then he/she will not be able to give examination means the applicant should be debarred from the future examinations for 5 years. For date of birth only the high school mark sheet is applicable other proof for age verification should be rejected. The candidate enclose the marks sheet, degrees, certificates dully attested by any gazetted officer OR from the head of your previous school/ institution.
Applicants can fill their forms through the online mode only, applications through any other mode will be rejected. Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the Application form and should submit the form before the last date 16/10/2014 (Extended Date: 21 Oct, 2014). Applicants can fill their correct contact number.
UPPSC Recruitment Post Detail:
Name of the Post: Rajasva Nirikshak (Kanoongo)
Number of Vacancies: 617
- People interested and eligible should have the age of 21 to 40 years as on 01 July 2014, means candidate should not be born before 02 July 1974 and after 01 July 1993.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC of Uttar Pradesh should have the upper age limit of 05 years, Other Government employees of U.P have upper age relaxation of 03 years.
- Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidate is 15 years.
- Candidate should have the bachelor’s degree from any institute established by law in India.
- Applicant have served in the tutorial Army for two years or have obtained ‘B’ certificate in NCC.
- Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living Or female candidates married to a person having already one wife will not be eligible without the permission of the Honourable commissioner.
candidates should be given the payment of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 and grade pay of Rs.2800.
- Candidates Of general/OBC category have to Rs.115.
- SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 55 only.
- Physically Handicapped persons should have to pay for the internet charge only their will be no application fee for these persons.
- Fees is not be refunded when once paid in any circumstances.
- Selection should be made on the basis of written Examination and interview. Candidates can show all their certificates before the interview,otherwise he / she will be rejected.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill their form online through the official website, take out the print out of this form and challan copy for the payment of registration fee and should submit the fee in the nearby bank of SBI or PNB.
- Candidates should keep the application form safely with them.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 16/10/2014 (Extended Date: 21 Oct, 2014).
- Last date for submission of fees is 13/10/2014.