Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) published a recruitment notification 2014 for 844 Sub Inspector (SI) Police, Deputy Sebhedar, Station Officer (Fire Service), Seregeant of Police posts for the Combined Police Service Examination-2013.
Applications are invited for filling up 844 Sub Inspector of Police posts in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. If you are interested in SSC job Vacancies, this a great opportunity for you. Mentioned below for further SSC Job vacancy 2014 details.
OSSC Sub Inspector Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|1.||Sub Inspector of Police||675||Graduation|
|3.||Station Officer (Fire Service)||52||Science or Engineering Graduation|
|4.||Seregeant of Police||33||Graduation|
- Between 21 yrs – 25 yrs.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Written Exam
- Physical test
- viva-voce test
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Category: Fee Exempted
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the website (Link Given Below)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online: 09th December 2013
- Closing Date for Submission of Online: 08th January 2014 by 11.59 PM
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 16th February 2014
- Website: www.odishassc.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here