Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) recently published a recruitment notification for conducts the State Engineering Services Exam-2014 for 117 Asst Engineer & Asst Agricultural Engineer Posts. CGPSC, works under the Government of Chattisgarh. CGPSC released this recruitment notification for job hunter on it’s official website www.psc.cg.gov.in. It is a great opportunity for the applicants who are resident of Chattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission inviting online apply application from eligible Indian citizen for filling up the Assistant Engineer posts of various subject Professor. People who are interested can apply online application before the last date through the official website. Before applying candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post subject professors. Number of people will applied for the Asst Eng Recruitment 2014. Candidates must have the Degree of Engineering in relevant discipline from any recognized college/institution/university. Applicants age limit should be between 21-30 Years.
Candidates can go through the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Assistant Eng. Admit Card 2014, PSC Exam Result 2015 and PSC Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the authorized website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Aspirants are advised to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. There are a total 117 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Asst Engineer of various subjects. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 22-12-2014 at 12:00 pm to 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Chhattisgarh PSC Asst Engineer Posts Recruitment 2015 Details:
Assistant Engineer (Civil)-
|Public Health Engineering Department||23|
|General Administration Department-||01|
|Panchayat and Rural Development Department||66|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)-||Water Resource Department||13|
|Public Health Engineering Depart.||08|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)-||Panchayat and Rural Development Department||01|
|Assistant Agriculture Engg.||Agriculture Depar.||05|
- Candidates who are between 21 years to 30 years old, are capable to apply for the recruitment.
- But Chhattisgarh candidates should be between 40 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree (B.Tech/BE) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering in relevant discipline from any recognized College/Institution/University.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- All the selected candidates will get Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh State and Rs.400/- for Others & Non Residents of Chhattisgarh, through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
- Candidates will be selected based on Online test/ Interview
- The selected candidate should work for a minimum of 2 years from the date of joining.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Log on to the official website and click on the online application link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Upload their scanned image of photograph and signature of appropriate size in the application form.
- Take a print out of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 22nd December 2014 at 12:00 pm onwards.
- Closing Date for Applying Online: 20th January 2015 till 11:59 pm.
- Dates for Making corrections in Online Application: 21st January 2015 at 12:00 pm to 27th January 2015 till 11:59 pm.
- Date of Online Exam: 25th April 2015 & 26th April 2015.
- Website: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here