Assam TET – 2019 for Lower Primary and Upper Primary schools has been announced by the government of Assam, Department of School Education. The candidates wanted to become teachers in primary( Class I-V ) and upper primary( Class VI-VIII ) classes can apply online for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (ATET ).
Assam TET 2019 online application process is going to start from 2nd September 2019 and ATET exam is going to be held on 20th October 2019.
TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.ed qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the private and government managements.
Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date i.e. 17 Sept 2019. The examination shall be for 200 marks of Multiple Choice Question, each of them carrying equal marks.
The last date of filling online examination form is 17th Sept 2019.
|Asam TET 2019||Date|
|Start Date of Application Form||2 Sep 2019|
|End Date of Application Form||17 Sep 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||30 Sep 2019|
|Date of Exam||20 Oct 2019|
|Release Date of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Date of Result||To be Announced|
Eligibility and Age Criteria:
- The age of the candidates is not more than 38 years as on the last date of filling the online application form.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belongs from SC/ST category.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should be Graduate teacher has been prescribed in B.A/B.SC/B.COM with minimum 50% marks with B.T/B.ed degree from any recognized University/Institution, Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University for Hindi Teacher, Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University for Classical Teacher (Sanskrit), MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University for Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc and B.A with Honors/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed.
- Candidates must have B.ed degree from any recognized university are only eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).
Assam TET Application Fee:
|Category||Individually for Paper-1 & 2|
|General Category||Rs. 325/-|
Candidates are required to pay application fees using online mode or through SBI bank challan in any branch of State Bank Of India. Once the fee paid will not be refundable at any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates is based on written exam conducted by the department of secondary education in the state of Assam. The venue of the written examination will be informed through the admit cards. In the examination hall electrical devices, mobile phones and calculator, etc. are prohibited.
- Merit List: The final selection based on the merit list prepared on the basis of all educational qualification marks (10th, 12th or graduation ) and written exam marks are also calculated.
Central Government agency NCTE has fixed cut off for all TET exams in the country. Assam TET passing marks and qualifying criteria is as follows:
Categories Cut-off General 60% (90 marks) SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PWD 55% (83 marks)
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website.
- Before apply online, scan the photograph and signature with the size not greater than 35kb and 30kb respectively.
- The Photograph and signature either in the format of JPEG or JPG.
- Applicants must read the instruction carefully before filling their application from and then fill all the essential details in the application form.
- After that upload the photograph and signature in the given appropriate place in a proper format.
- Click on the submit button, take the print out of SBI challan form for depositing fee in the second working day from the day of submission of the online application form.
- Opening date of online application form: 2 Sept, 2019
- Last date of online application form: 17 Sept, 2019
- Issue of E- Admit card: 30 Sept, 2019
- Date of Examination: 20 Oct, 2019
- Candidates can know more information about the upcoming notification and download admit cards from the official website https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
Assam TET Exam Pattern:
- Type of Questions: MCQ type only.
- Duration: Both the papers will be of 150 minutes each
- Languages: The exam will conducted in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi and English.
- Marking criteria: Every question weighs only 1 mark each. There is no negative marking criteria for incorrect answers or unattended questions.
Career Vendor wishes all the candidates of ATET-2019 exam for their success.