Ravenshaw University, Odisha has released a recruitment notification for the vacant of Jr. Resident Posts. Ravenshaw University invites applications for the following faculty positions in various disciplines under different schools. Job hunters who are willing to grab this chance may apply for the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer posts in different departments through the offline mode on or before 22nd July 2014.
Candidates should have Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline and there are no specific age limitations. All that candidates wo wish to apply for this job vacancy, may send their applications on or before 22th July 2014. Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply for the post. Further job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process are given below.
Those candidates who had already applied in response to Advertisement No. 1910 of 02nd May 2013 of Ravenshaw University for those posts, whose interview has not been conducted, need not apply again.
Ravenshaw University Recruitment Faculty Posts Details:
- No Age Limit
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Ph.D qualification in relevant field for Professor Post
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for Reader Post
- Master’s Degree level in relevant field with at least 55% of marks, should qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET for Lecturer Posts
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General and unreserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/-
- Through Demand draft drawn in favour of,
- the Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University payable at Cuttack.
- Basis of API Scores, Selection Committee Criteria
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- The Registrar,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd July 2014
- Website: http://ravenshawuniversity.ac.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here