Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) has delivered a notification for the Recruitment in Trained Graduate Teachers ( TGT) 2014 in Group-C services for various post under Department of Elementary Education, Haryana. The various Posts are TGT English/Urdu/Science /Mathematics, Candidates of Haryana who are waiting to apply in the Teachers post can fill their forms through the official site of Haryana Selection Board. Candidate should be matric passed and have Hindi/ Sanskrit as main subjects or having intermediate/B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subjects. He/She should have passed Haryana Teachers Eligibility test ( HTET) / School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) in respective subject for the post applied. Applicants can contact with the CDAC Mohali Helpline number 01726619054 and the number 01726619055 from 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
Candidates are requested to fill the online application form before the last date of submission of the application form. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. The last date for submitting application form is 08/10/2014. Please fill the information’s correctly other wise the canditure will be cancelled.
Haryana TGT 2014 Posts Details:
|05.||TGT Urdu (Except Mewat District)||129|
- Candidates wanted to appear in the Haryana TGT recruitment should have the age between 18-42 years.
- Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should have matriculation with Hindi/Sanskrit Subjects, intermediate /B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subject.
- HE/SHE should have passed Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test or School Teachers Eligibility test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the percentage of marks and marks in HTET/STET, the shortlisted students will be called for interview and written examination.
- Candidate should have the teaching experience for some period from any recognized college or from the college of Haryana.
People selected in this recruitment will be given the payment of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600.
- General Male or Female candidates have to pay Rupees 150 and females of Haryana resident should have to pay 75 Rupees.
- SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana only should have to pay Rs. 35 for males and the females should pay 18 Rupees.
- Physically handicapped candidates should have to pay nothing for their Registration fee.
- He/She applying in the exam should be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in HTET/STET, and matriculation.
- The shortlisted candidates should be called for the interview and written examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill their online form through official website and take a print out of the application form with the E-challan form and should submit the fee in the nearby bank of the state bank and Punjab national bank.
- Candidates can fill their application form after reading the instructions carefully.
- Submit the form before the last date of form submission with the registration fee. Any other mode of filling the form will be cancelled or rejected by the selection board.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 08 October 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
- Form submitted after this date will not be submitted.
- Official Website: www.recruitment-portal.in OR www.hstsb.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click here