Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has released a recruitment notification for the vacant of 9061 School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), Language Pandits (LP) & Physical Education Teachers (PET) vacancies. There are a huge job vacancies for job hunters who are eager waiting for job vacancies. This recruitment notification is published by APSED on it’s official website http://www.dseap.gov.in/.
The Commissioner & Director of School Education, AP, Hyderabad invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the following School Asst, SGT and PET posts in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools through Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT). If already got eligibility in previous TET candidates were also must attend for the Examination. Interested candidates who are going to appear for this examination are advised to download the syllabus from the official page.
The AP TET cum TRT 2014-2015 Online Application will starts from 03rd December 2014 and the last date for the online application is 17th January 2015. For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for this job vacancies are give below. You must check the full eligibility criteria for 9061 SGT, School Asst, LP & PET Jobs in AP TET/ TRT 2014 recruitment notification.
AP TET/TRT SGT, School Asst, LP & PET Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Secondary Grade Teacher||6244|
|04.||Physical Education Teacher||156|
- You must check the full notification for age limittation
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For application fee you may check the official notification for above posts
- Candidates selection will be basis on as per rules of department
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply for this job vacancies candidates must check the full eligibility criteria for this recruitment notification
- After fill the online application for we are requested to candidates take a print out of application form for future uses
- Date of Fee Payment: 02nd December to 16th January 2015
- AP DSC 2014 Online application Submission from 01st week of December 2014
- Online application Registration Last Date: 17th January 2015
- Hall Ticket 2014 Download From: 25th May 2015
- Written Examination Test Scheduled: 9th May 2015 to 11th May 2015
- Official key will Declare: 18th May 2015
- Results Will Declare: 28th May 2015
- Website: http://www.dseap.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here