State Level Eligibility Test Commission, Assam invites application for conducting SET ( State Eligibility Test ) to examine eligibility of Lecturer in Colleges and University. Eligible and interested candidates can filled their application form in the prescribed format duly completely in all respect. Candidates can go through the official website www.sletne.org to download the format of application form.
In order to maintain a uniform standard of graduate and post graduate teaching through out the country, the government of India through its notification in 1988 stated only those candidates would be considered eligible for the post of lecturer.Accordingly the university Grants Commission has been conducting the eligibility test for lectureship of Humanities and Social science subjects. The council of scientific and Industrial research ( CSIR ) has been conducting the eligibility test for lectureship of science subjects.
The State Level Eligibility Test Commission examination 2014 will be held on 11 Nov, 2014. The last date of receipt of application form in the prescribed format is 30 Aug, 2014.
- Candidates who have appeared and will be appearing in the Master’s Degree Examination from any recognized University/Colleges.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- ( Four Hundred Only ) in the form the cash for obtaining the application form along with the syllabus for paper-I and syllabus of subjects of test, with an information broachers furnishing all necessary information, fee to be paid, mode of payment will also be issued.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The test will be consists of three papers. The paper-I ( 100 marks ) consists of 60 questions out of which 50 questions are compulsory and candidates are given 1 hour 15 min to solve the paper completely. The paper-II ( 100 Marks ) consists of 50 questions, and time given to the candidates 1 hour 15 min to solve the paper. The paper-III ( 150 marks ) consist of 70 question all are compulsory to completely solve in 2 hour 30 min. All question paper will be consist of objective type. Candidates will be selected in the performance in their written exam.
- Date of Written Exam: The written examination will be held on 11 Nov, 2014.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- One passport sized coloured photograph to be pasted in the application form signed across by the candidates.
- Also attested essentials educational qualification document along with the application from.
- One self addressed post card along with the application form as a acknowledgement card.
- Applicants can send their application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled in all respect to the following address given below.
Secretary SLET Commission,
NE Region, BKB Auditorium
2nd Floor Guwahati University
- Opening date of Issue of application form: 21 May, 2014
- Last date of receipt of application form: 30 Aug, 2014
- Date of Examination: 16 Nov, 2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the admit cards/results through the official website www.sletne.org and also download the format of application form.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Download Syllabus : Click Here