Education Department of Chandigarh Administration has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 548 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts in Chandigarh Administration. There is a great chance for job hunters who are searching job vacancies in Teaching Field. This recruitment notification is announced by Education Department of Chandigarh Administration on it’s official website http://www.chdeducation.gov.in/.
Chandigarh Administration invites Online Application from eligible candidates form through Centre Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Mohali for recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Masters and Mistresses for fill up total 548 Vacancies in Chandigarh Education Department on regular basis. Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in concerned Discipline with Bachelor Degree or Post Graduation in Education (B.Ed / M.Ed) is Compulsory, passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
Applicants age should not exceeding 30 years as on 01st Jan, 2014. Applicants should fill all the details in the respective fields carefully. Candidates filling the eligibility criteria can submit their application only Online from Nov 10, 2014 to Dec 02, 2014 up to 05.00 PM. For further details like age limit, qualification, application form, selection process and how to apply for the posts are given below.
Chandigarh Administration TGT Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Masters||548|
- Applicants age should not exceeding 30 years as on 01st January 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in concerned Discipline with Bachelor Degree or Post Graduation in Education (B.Ed / M.Ed) is Compulsory, passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Application fee amounting to Rs.500/- For UR Category
- For Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs.250/-
- Accepted through online mode / Challan.
- The final selection made through merit list.
- The Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applicants should fill all the details in the respective fields carefully.
- After submission of Online application, Candidates has to take print out of copy of registration form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10 November 2014 to 02 December 2014 up to 05.00 PM.
- Website: http://www.chdeducation.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here