Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) invites application for the recruitment to the post Special Grade, Skilled Grade-I, Semi Skilled Grade-I and Semi Skilled Grade-III for filling the vacant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form to the following address given below before 27 June,2014. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format through the official website.
There are a total of 1843 overall vacancies in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) for the recruitment.
Mazagon Dock Limited Posts Details:
|03.||Semi Special Grade-I||231|
|04.||Semi Special Grade-III||21|
- Candidates maximum age should be 45 years and minimum not less the 18 years for Sr No 1 Post and 33 years and minimum not less than 18 years for remaining Posts as on 01 June,2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC General Candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept as per Indian Vessel Act with Knowledge of Swimming & minimum 3 yrs experience for Sr No 1 Post, passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt of India for Sr No 2 Post.
- Candidates can apply application to their respective qualification.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-(one hundred only) for the OBC/Gen category candidates.
- The demand draft will be drawn in the favour of ‘Mazagon Dock Limited payable at Mumbai’.
- No fees will be charged as the application fees for the SC/ST/PWD and Ex- Ser category applicants.
- Written Exam: The selection process is based on the written examination and qualifying candidates will be go for next level.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview, and final selection is based on the merit list.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defence discharge certificate & driving license, NOC, Caste Certificate, DD, by superscribe the envelope as “Post Applied For : ____________” send to the following address given below.
Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd Floor,
Mazagon Dock Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27 June,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the latest’s updates from the website https://careervendor.com/
- Official Notification:Applicants can download the prescribed format of application through the website www.mazagondock.gov.in Download Here