Punjab Roadways released a notification for the recruitment to the post Junior Technician, Conductor and Driver to filling the vacant vacancies. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website whose link is given below. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form to the various posts in Punjab Roadways. Before applying people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. There are a total of 450 vacant vacancies for the Punjab Roadways Recruitment 2014 for filling the vacant positions.
Candidates can go through official website www.punjabroadways.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the authorized website of Punjab Roadways. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Junior Technician Exam Admit Cards 2014, Punjab Junior Technician Exam Result 2014 and Punjab Roadways Recruitment 2014. There are a total of 450 vacant vacancies for the Junior Technician Recruitment in Punjab Roadways.
The last date of filling online application form is 05 Sep, 2014.
450 Junior Technician, Conductor and Driver Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years for the post Sr No 1 and 2 (Junior Technician and Conductor) and age should be between 25 to 45 years for the post Sr No 3 (Driver).
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses matriculation with ITI Diploma Certificate for the post Sr no 1 , High School passed from any recognized board for the post Sr no 2 and VIII standard passed for the post Sr no 3.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only applicable to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-(Five Hundred Only) as a application fee for OBC/UR categories candidates and Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Only) for SC/ST Categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply only application form through the official website of Punjab Roadways.
- Click on the online recruitment link.
- Fill all the details in the application form will be valid and correct.
- Upload photograph and signature of appropriate size in JPG or JPEG format.
- After completing the application form in all respect and recheck once again, then click on the submit button.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for the future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 06 Aug, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 05 Sep, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through official website www.punjabroadways.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Apply Online: Click Here