Indian School Of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad has delivered a notification for the Recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant, Scientific assistant, Technical Assistant Vacancies. There are 32 Vacancies for these post, So candidates who are interested can fill their forms in prescribed format through the official website. Applications will be accepted through this mode only there is no other mode of filling the form.
Selection will be made on the basis of the Written Exam, Computer Proficiency test and Interview. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form and submit the application fee and form before the last date.
ISM Recruitment Details:
|03.||Senior Technical Assistant||15|
- Applicants should have Diploma in Engineering for three years in appropriate field/ B.Sc in appropriate field with experience of handling Scientific Instruments in Workshop/ Laboratory/ industry and Computer Applications, experience in relevant field.
- Experience in Relate fields should be of 8 years.
From Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 through demand draft and drawn in favour of Registrar, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad- 826004.
- Applications should be sent along with the documents and self addressed envelope with a 50 Rs. stamp attached.
Candidates will be shortlisted and will be Called for written examination, Computer Proficiency test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Fill the applications Completely otherwise the applications will be rejected.
- Applicants should have to send the two self Attested envelopes with a stamp of 50 Rs. attached with it.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 1 Dec, 2014 till 5:30 pm.
- Candidates are requested to fill the applications carefully and submit them before the last date.
- Official Website: www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
- Official Notification: Download Here