Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidut Nigam Limited (BNVNL) , is a high profile Public Sector in limelight, in view of the fact that success of Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, under construction presently will bring energy security for India in future.
The date, time and venue for written test or trade test or personal interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or displayed at our online portal/website. Corrigendum/Addendum or any other notification to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of BHAVINI.
BNVNL invited application for the recruitment to the post Medical Officers, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Assistant Grade-I for filling the vacant vacancies. Candidates can fill their application form only online before 04 July,2014.
BNVNL Posts Details:
- Medical Officer: Candidates age should be not more than 35 years as on 01 July,2014.
- Technical Officer: Applicants age should be not more than 30 years as on 01 July,2014.
- Scientific Assistant: Candidates must have completed the age of 18 years but not more than 30 years as on 01 July,2014.
- Assistant Grade-I: Applicants age should be between 21 to 28 years as on 01 July,2014.
Note: Age relaxation for other candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Medical Officer: Candidates must have MD ( General Medicine ) or its equivalent qualification from any recognised college/university.
- Technical Officer: Applicant have B.E./B.Tech in Engineering in respective discipline with their respective post.
- Scientific Assistant: Candidates have Minimum 60% of Marks in Diploma(3 years course) in Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation and computer from a Recognised Institution. Should have had English as one of the Subjects at HSC or at SSC level examinations.
- Assistant Grade-I: A degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)/ Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, 40 w.p.m typing speed on PC.
Candidates should have passed a Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), email management and internet surfing. Two years working experience as Assistant/Clerk/Typists/Data Entry Operator in
Stores / Purchase / Finance line in Government / Semi-Government organization / PSU /reputed commercial establishments.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/-(Two hundred only) for the post Medical Officers and Technical Assistant , 150/-(one hundred fifty ) for the Scientific Assistant post and 100/-(one hundred only) for the Assistant Grade-I post.
- There is no fees will be required to pay for the SC/ST/PH categories candidates.
- Written Exam: Candidates have to appear for a written test, typing test & Computer Proficiency Test. Those qualified in the written test, typing test and Computer Proficiency Test will have to appear for personal interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview and final result will be announced after that interview.
How to Apply:
- Applications will be accepted online only.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website given below.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for written test /interview.
- The date, time and venue for written test or trade test or personal interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or displayed at our online portal/website.
- All the SC/ST candidates called for personal interview from outstation will be reimbursed to and fro II class rail fare as per Govt. of India orders on production of tickets for interview.
- BHAVINI reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Form: 14 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04 July,2014
- Website: Candidates can know about the upcoming updates from the official website www.bhavinionline.in
- Official Notification: Apply online application form.