National Thermal Power Limited invite a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Artisan Trainees’ for filling the vacant position in NTPC. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website. Before applying online application form candidates should be satisfy about the eligibility criteria for desired post. The NTPC announced the Artisan Trainees Recruitment 2014 for filling the vacancies in NTPC.
Applicants can go through official website www.ntpc.in to apply online application form and know more information related with latest and upcoming notification like NTPC Admit Cards, Artisan Trainees Exam Result and NTPC Recruitment 2014. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to get the latest notification published on the website of NTPC. Candidates must reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form for the NTPC Artisan Trainees Recruitment 2014.
The last date of filling online application form is 11 Aug, 2014.
NTPC Artisan Trainees Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1 Aug, 2014.
- Relaxation of age for OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have a certificate of ITI Diploma in Mechanics/Electronics from any recognized College or Institute.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form only through the official website.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination will be conducted by the NTPC. Candidates who will be qualified called for an interview. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates. Applicants are advised to not bring mobile phone,costly/valuable items or any other electronics appliances in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of interview will be informed through the medium of admit cards. Final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidates in the various NTPC recruitment exam. The final selection based on the merit list prepared by the NTPC Department.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the apply online link on the login/home page of the NTPC website.
- Before filling online application form, candidates must reads the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory information in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take out the print out of application form and confirmation page for the future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14 Aug, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through official website http://www.ntpc.in to apply online application form and know more information related with latest and upcoming notification.