MP Online Limited, Bhopal invited application to the post Software Engineer, Division Coordinator and District Coordinator for the recruitment in Bhopal. One vacancy in each district and in each division are filled by this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online application form before 04 July,2014.
MP Online was identified as a best practice by the Governance Knowledge Centre research team because of its remarkable contributions in strengthening the efficiency and effectiveness of public service delivery using information and technology as a tool. Moreover, an in depth analysis of the basic design and functioning of the portal elevates the scope of public-private partnerships in the field of governance.
MP Online Ltd Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be not less than 21 years as on 01 July,2014.
- The time period between educational qualification and experience is not more than 2 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Software Engineer: Candidates must B.E/B.Tech Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or MCA/M.sc ( Information Technology, Computer Science) and minimum 2 years qualification experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- Division Coordinator/District Coordinator: Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Indian university with computer science is one of the subjects in degree course. Minimum 5 years educational experience in marketing for the post Division Coordinator and 3 years of educational experience in marketing for the post District Coordinator.
- The online examination fee to the post Software Engineer is Rs.390/-(Three hundred ninety only).
- Online Examination fees to the posts Division coordinator & District coordinator(Both Posts) is Rs.390/-(Three hundred ninety only).
- The amount of Rs.780/-(Seven hundred eighty only) is the combine fees to the posts Software Engineer, Division Coordinator and District Coordinator.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the online examination conducted on the various centre that is Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior, Ujjain, Saagar, Satna and Reba . The minimum qualifying marks is 50% in the online examination.
- Personal Interview: The final selection is based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in overall performances.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website given below.
- Click on the citizen services on the home page of official website.
- After that, click on the online assessment then online mp recruitment.
- There are three option will be shown, click on the apply online and filled their application form.
- Filling all necessary details in the application form, click on the submit buttons.
- After submit application form, fees will be paid only by using internet banking service/online payment.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 17 June,2014
- Last date of online application form: 04 July,2014
- Date of downloading admit card: onwards 8 July,2014
- Online examination date: 12 July,2014
- Date of declaration of result: 18 July,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the results/download admit card through the official website http://www.mponline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply online : Click here