Mumbai Port Trust recently published a recruitment notification for Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices through official notification Advt. No. MEED/ ATC/ APP – 2/52. The Official notification is available on website www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Last date of application is 11th August 2015.
Mumbai Port Trust Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Department Apprentice Training Centre published an advertisement for recruitment of Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentices in ATC MbPT Workshop, for the year 2015-16 under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Application form are invited from the Indian Nationals including females for Apprentice training. All the interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying. The application form is available on the official website of Mumbai Port trust. The eligibility criteria for this application as age limit, essential qualification, etc. mentioned below.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies Detail:
|Sr. No.||Trade||No. of Seats|
|1||Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (GME)||02|
|2||Graduate in Electrical Engineering (GEE)||03|
|3||Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE)||03|
|4||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)||03|
|6||Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
Essential Educational Qualification for 39 Apprentices Recruitment:
- For GME & GEE candidate should have Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University.
- For DME & DEE candidate should have Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Electrician, candidate should be 10th passed std (SSC)
Age Limit for 39 Apprentices of Mumbai Port Trust:
- Maximum age is 21 years for I.T.I. passed candidate.
- The relaxation of upper age for SC/ST is 5 years.
- No upper age limit for Graduate and Technician Apprentices.
Reservation of Seats in Mumbai Port Trust:
- SC – 6%,
- ST – 6%,
- OBC – 27%,
- Ex-Serviceman – 3%, &
- Female – 25%.
Pay Scale for Apprentices:
- For GME & GEE Rs. 4984/- p.m.
- For DME & DEE Rs. 3542/- p.m.
- For Electrician Rs. 6827/- p.m.
- For PASAA Rs. 6068/- p.m.
Application Fee for 39 Apprentices Recruitment:
- Application fees Rs. 20/- through Postal Order.
- Postal order in Favour of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF PORT OF MUMBAI” payable at G.P.O. Mumbai.
Selection Process of Apprentices Recruitment:
- The selection of these trade on Merit basis.
Procedure to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust:
- The application form may be downloaded from website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Application in sealed cover superscripted “Application for Graduate / Technician Apprenticeship”.
- The application should be sent by Post or by hand delivery to The Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoda Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai – 400 100.
Important Dates for 39 Apprentices Recruitment:
- Last date of submission of application is 11th August 2015.
- Date of merit list is 27th August 2015.
Important Links for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
- Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Official Notification: Download Here.