NLC Recruitment : Neyveli Lignite Corporation has announced to recruit 100 Graduate Executive Trainee by publishing out an official notification on it’s site. Candidates can apply through ONLINE process only at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 23/12/2015 to 17:00 hours on 22/01/2016
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) is looking for young, dynamic & result oriented talents for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in various technical disciplines for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) through GATE 2016. Those candidates who have Graduate Degree in relevant subject should apply before reading the eligibility criteria on our web site.
Final year students may also apply, however they should pass the Engineering Degree with the prescribed percentage of marks as indicated above. In case of selection, they will have to submit their final mark sheet / provisional certificate on or before 31st August 2016.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE-2016. Candidates will be shortlisted for selection process in theorder of merit based on the marks scored by them (out of 100) in GATE-2016. The list of candidates shortlisted for selection process will be published in NLC website (www.nlcindia.com) and intimation will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through email.
Selected candidates joining as GET in NLC are required to undergo training and work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India and Abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture /Associate / Subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, to which they may be posted.
NLC 100 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts Details:
|05.||Control & Instrumentation||5|
- Maximum 30 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/12/2015.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST, Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (or) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST , Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics &Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering (or) AMIE in Instrumentation /
Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST .
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500
- Gen/OBC : Rs 300
- SC/ST : No Fee
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE-2016. Candidates will be shortlisted for selection process in the order of merit based on the marks scored by them (out of 100) in GATE-2016. The list of candidates shortlisted for selection process will be published in NLC website (www.nlcindia.com) and intimation will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through email
Procedure to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 23/12/2015.
- Last Date of Online Application : 22/01/2016.
- Official Website: nlcindia.com
- Official Notification: Download Here