Union Public Service Commission has recently declared an examination notification for filling up 136 post of Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Posts. UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam is one of the much awaited examination by UPSC. Union Public Service Commission UPSC conducts every year CPF (Central Police Force) Assistant Commandant’s Exam every year that it conducts in written test, physical tests and interview.
UPSC CPF Syllabus 2014 has released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for CPF (Central Police Force) Exam. The contestants who are going to apply for the vacancies must have to study according the syllabus of the UPSC for better performance in the exam and to be recruiting easily. UPSC CAF Exam is going to be conducted on October 2014 in two shifts, across various centers of the Country.
Here we are going to provide you completely UPSC CAPF (AC) 2014 Exam Syllabus. The candidates will be selected for the posts on the basis of their performance in written, physical, medical test & personnel interview. Applied candidates should solve these papers so that they can understand the level of questions asked in the final exam. So, it’s very necessary for those candidates who applied for UPSC CPF AC Post, that they download UPSC AC Exam Syllabus for better preparation in exam. UPSC CPF Exam Syllabus & Pattern details given below.
[box type=”info” ] Also Check:
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment for AC Posts
- UPSC Assistant Posts Recruitment otification by Advertisement No.06/2014
UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabus 2014
- The written exam will be comprised on two papers- Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I timings – 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon.
- Paper II timings – 02:00 P.M. to 05:00 Noon.
- General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- General Mental Ability
- A) Logical Reasoning
- B) Quantitative Aptitude
- C) Numerical Ability
- D) Data Interpretation
- General Science
- A) General Awareness
- B) Scientific Temper
- C) Comprehension and appreciation of Scientific phenomena
- D) New Information Technology
- E) Biotechnology
- F) Environmental Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- A) Literature
- B) Culture
- C) Music, Art, Sports
- D) National and International affairs and events etc.
- E) Development Issues
- F) Industry, Business
- G) Globalization
- Indian Polity and Economy
- A) Constitution of India
- B) Social System
- C) Public Administration
- D) Economic Development in India.
- E) Regional and International security issues
- F) Human Rights etc.
- History of India
- A) Social, Economic and Political aspects of Indian history
- B) Freedom Movement and all the other topics which are related to the history of India.
- Indian and World Geography
- Geographical aspects of world shall cover.
- General Mental Ability
“OR” Check Table for UPSC CAPF Syllabus for Paper I:
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – It is for 250 Marks
The Questions will be from the following areas.
|01.||General Mental ability||Candidate will get questions related to logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.|
|02.||General Science||General awareness, scientific temper,Comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday Observation including new areas of importance likes Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.|
|03.||Current Events of National and International Importance||Awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, industry, business, Globalisation, and interplay among nations, Sports, governance, s ocietal and developmental issues.|
|04.||Indian Polity and Economy||knowledge of the Country’s political System and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.|
|05.||History of India||social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.|
|06.||Indian and World Geography||physical, social and economic aspects of Geography pertaining to India and the World.|
- General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- Part-A – 80 Marks
- A) Modern Indian History
- B) Geography
- C) Politics and Economics
- D) Human Rights issues
- E) Security
- F) Analytical Ability
- Part-B – 120 Marks
- A) Comprehension passages
- B) Developing counter arguments,
- C) Simple Grammar and other aspects of language testing.
- Part-A – 80 Marks
“OR” Check Table for UPSC CAPF Syllabus for Paper II:
|01.||A||Candidates will get Essay questions which need to be answered in long narrative form either In Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.|
|02.||B||Comprehension, précis writing, other communications / language skills – to be attempted in English only ( It is for Marks 120) – It covers Topics of Comprehension Passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and Other aspects of language testing.|