Meghalaya Public Services Commission (Meghalaya PSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the vacant of Asst Engineer, Typist, Officer and other posts. Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has declared the 133 various posts in Public Services Commission in Meghalaya.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Shillong invites Online / Offline applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 133 Scientific Assistant, District Sports Officer, Surveyor Grade–II, Photographer, Junior Engineer, Research Assistant, Junior Engineer Grade-I, Assistant Engineer, Health Education Instructor, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Enforcement Inspector, Assistant Teacher, Typists & Other vacancies under various regions.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 31st July 2014. If you wants to apply for the posts read the full job criteria like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the posts are given below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Posts Details:
|Assistant Lecturer, Computer Clerk, Drafts man under the Divisional Forest Officer, Junior Divisional Accountant and other posts (Refer to notification for full details)||133|
- Between 18 to 32 Years and Maximum age limit 50 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduation/ Master Degree in relevant fields
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Refer to notification page for post wise application fee
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Offline: Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Online: Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:
- Website: http://www.mpsc.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here