Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has declared the results on 20 June,2014 at 12:00 am. This written exam conducted for recruitment of 41610 Police Constable vacancies in UP State . UP Police written examination was conduct on 15th December 2013 at various centre of board. A huge number of applicants from UP State have attended at the Police Constable exam. UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to being a leader in recruitment, through impartial and objective methodology, adopting transparent processes, innovative technological applications, continuous evolution and growth.
Updates:- Candidates can download their Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Admit Card 2013-2014 from the official website link mention below after 29 Sept, 2014. Aspirants can know information about the UP Police PET Exam and upcoming notification. Click Here >>—-[New]
The applicants are eagerly to know your results of constable police recruitment 2014. The overall marks obtained by the candidates, number of question attempt, number of correct answers, number of incorrect answer and their scanned copy of their answer key are also given on the official website of Uttar Pradesh police recruitment. UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to providing services which are appropriate to the needs of the police force based on its requirements to meet the challenges of the millennium.
Candidates who have objection about their result can submit their complain also on the official website. If anyone found any mistake about their results like answer should be correct but read as incorrect or unread/uncheck answer can submit their objection before 05 July,2014 at 3:00 pm. The link remain open till 3:00 pm on 5 July,2014 beyond which candidates will not able to rise their objections.
Applicants who have attended at UP Police Constable examination are awaited for their written exam results. According to source police recruitment result will be available on the official website given below.
Instructions to know results:
- Candidates log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- Click on the link ‘Preliminary written examination-2013’ on the top of the official website.
- After that candidate segment page will be open, then again click on the police recruitment result-Preliminary written exam 2013.
- Candidates can fill their name, roll no, date of birth and at last enter verification code then click on the submit button.
Procedure to Submit Objection Report:
- Log on to the official website, Click on the login page.
- After filling the correct details like name, roll no, date of birth and verification code. Open a new page along with their results.
- Login page consist of two part, that is contain the scan copy of their OMR sheets and candidates can match their answer given in their OMR answer sheets.
- In part-A candidates can match their answer with the answer checked by the board of UPP.
- In part-B applicants can match their answer given on the OMR answer sheet as checked by the board.
- Now on part-B ,applicants can check all the 160 answer given in the OMR sheet.
- If candidates can find any mistake in their OMR sheet , then fill their objection report on the official websites.
- If applicants found any mistake in any part of login page, then on the right side of page choose appropriate option and click on the submit button.
- In objection report, before submitted applicant first double on it.
- On final submission of objection report, candidates don’t do any correction.
- After submit the objection report , candidates can get the objection report ID generated by the computer system.
- Take the print out of that page for the future references.
Official Website: Candidates may also know about the merit list or mains exam date through the official website www.prpb.gov.in
Know your result : Click here