Food corporation of India (FCI) Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2015: Every year FCI conducts written examination to fulfil posts of Management Trainee in the department. We are here to provide you exam pattern and syllabus of MT in food corporation of India. Those candidates who have applied for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 can check the full exam syllabus of FCI management trainee.
FCI Recruitment 2015: Apply for 349 Management Trainee vacancies
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the biggest food company & largest public sector undertakings, dealing with food grain supply chain management. Every year a large number of candidates appear for this examination. For more information and other details about Food Corporation of India (FCI) Syllabus 2015 are mentioned below:
FCI Syllabus Management Trainee:
The exam completed in four sections.
(1) Paper-I: The total time of this Paper is 90 minutes. All questions based on are Higher Secondary Level education.
- There are 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- It includes topics such as General Knowledge (GK), Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English, Computer, Data Analysts, Language, General Intelligence, Current events, numerical ability etc. for JE Assistant Grade (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot).
(2) Paper-II: The total time of this Paper is 90 minutes.
- It is contain questions of Quantitative Methods and English Comprehension.
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on Biological Science for Assistant Grade-III (Technical) post.
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on Commerce Particularly General Accounting and Finance for Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) post.
(3) Paper-III: The total time of this Paper is 90 minutes. All questions are of Degree level or graduation level exam.
- This FCI exam new syllabus contains subject such as Hindi, General English, General Knowledge, and Computer Knowledge, General Awareness etc. for Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) and Typist (Hindi) post.
(4) Paper-IV: The total time of this Paper is 90 minutes Translations two passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa, other one is English to Hindi and two essays each in Hindi and English for Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) post.
Below is the in-depth breakdown of subject or topic wise questions and respective marking. You can also download FCI syllabus in Hindi.
1. Paper-I: For the recruitment of Management Trainee (General/ Depot/ Movement) in FCI candidates have to appear in Paper I only.
Paper I Pattern:
|Sr.||Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Time Alloted|
|05.||Management & Current Affairs|
2. Paper-II: For the posts of Management Trainee (Accounts, Technical, Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering) candidates have to appear in Paper I followed by Paper II.
Paper II Pattern:
|Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Time Alloted|
|General Accounting and Finance
Agriculture, Food Science and Technology,
Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology
Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
/ Electrical Engineering
The Question Paper for Written Test will be in both languages i.e. in English and Hindi.
FCI Exam Weightage: Weightage assigned for Written Test (70%), Group Discussion (10%), Interview (10%) and Training (10%) respectively.
FCI MT Post Wise Syllabus Pattern:
|Code||Name of the Post||How Many Papers you have to solve|
|A||MT General||One Paper|
|B||MT Depot||One Paper|
|C||MT Movement||One Paper|
|D||MT Accounts||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|E||MT Technical||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|F||MT Civil Engineering||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|G||MT Electrical Engineering||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|H||MT Mechanical Engineering||Two Paper (Paper 2 and 3)|
|I||Manager Hindi||Two Question Paper (Paper 3 and 4)|
- Official Website: Click Here
FCI syllabus and exam date for recruitment 2015 will be announced soon on Career Vendor. Please visit this website to download FCI syllabus material in PDF file format.